I’m making a podcast, same name as this blog. But what does this blog even mean? Precisely.
Have a listen!
- People Have Color is a paradigm shift kinda show. The title asks us not to separate whiteness from color, when it comes to people.
- I interview guests about the latest in culture through the frame of our own identities and interests. Not unheard of, but here we shake the frame to get its coins. #reparations.
- The first episode was recorded before the pod had a title or an explicit focus, though it turns out I only have one kind of podcast in me, so it’s quite consistent with what to expect.
- That expectation is RACE. This pod is an interrogation of American culture where race is concerned, which is everywhere. The content is sensitive, and the payoff is paradigm shift.
- I am a race critic. I’m not the only one obviously, just my own, excellent version. You know how movie critics are a thing?
- PLEASE COMMENT. I’d very much like to talk about ideas.
- I’m DYING to get started on this project of sharing my voice, so the production will be quick, and fairly amateur. If you come, come for the voice(s)! All puns enjoyed.
- I love this first episode. The guest is my illustrious, self-employed hubby, Sam Bathrick. It came out so well and was so much fun to record that Sam lobbied to be my permanent guest host, but… this is my show.
- We get into everything: our interracial marriage, gentrified Brooklyn, the trick of race, the aspiration of love, paradigm shift, climate change, moving to the woods and generational progress.
- It’s a ride, so hang on and you will get a thrill.
- Please comment.
Peace, and much love,
One thought on “Blast Off!”
Every weekend i used to pay a viksit this web
page, as i wksh foor enjoyment, as this this site conations in fact pleasant funny material too.