Today we debut a NEW, quarterly, feature series we’re calling,
The Mother Load
about all of the things.
In this inaugural episode my featured co-host Nina Laing and I discuss:
– the shock of new motherhood
– mom identities and model moms
– the elusive village
– Halloween and the holidays
– the dollar store
– Nina’s love of pharmacies
– the Staten-Island’est neighborhoods of Brooklyn
– where to find our joy
And we do it all through the worst free podcast recording app the apple store has to offer.
Seriously, sorry for the quality of the audio. It will not happen again. We hope the quality of our POV’s will make amends.
If you like, please hit subscribe and drop us a note here. We love you for listening.